From breaking headlines to in-depth features, our editorial team delivers professional news articles that keep the readers informed and entertained on your project’s latest events.
What to expect?
- Well-Written Coverage: Clear and engaging news articles
- Featured on Homepage: 18 hours of visibility on our frontapge
- Unique Custom Visuals: Enhanced with custom visuals to tell your project's news story.
- Aggregator Syndication: Increased exposure to a wider audience"
Client provides us with a brief of the news
The brief is passed onto editorial
Editorial team start writing
First draft proofread & shared with client
Published on DailyCoin
3 working days
- The client must provide an outline of the news/development to be covered.
- The article can include between 4-5 do-follow links.
- The article will not include an “about us” section since it is a news article but may include background or contextual information about the company that is relevant to the topic.
- The news article will have an approximate length of 450-500 words.
- The news article will use objective language.
- Another company or service may be briefly mentioned or in detail, but only to provide context and perspective.
- The news article's 1st draft will take up to 3 working days.
- News articles will be published with a custom-made image created by DailyCoin’s design team. You can find our style guidelines here.
- In the news article, it will be published under the author's name.